- Application forms and CHC for Yatra 2019
- State/UT wise List of Doctors/Institutions authorised to issue Compulsory Health Certificate for Yatra 2019
- Booklet Yatra Nirdeshika
- Guidelines for Doctors Medical Institution for Yatra 2019 in hindi
- Guidelines for Doctors Medical Institution for Yatra 2019 ( English )
- Extension For providing Helicopter Services during Yatra 2019 and 2020
- List of 442 Bank Branches for Yatra 2019
- Step By Step Procedure for registration through designated Bank Branches
- procedure for Registration of Yatris through designated bank branches
- Guidelines for group registration
- Ex India Pilgrims
- Batlal DNIT for procurement of Huts - 2019
- Tender Document for procurement of Toilets Y - 2019
- Fresh DNIT of Civil Works Baltal Axis 2019
- Fresh DNIT Pahalgam 2019
- Fresh DNIT Panjtarni Camp 2019 -
- Extension Notice of civil works (Phase 2nd)
- Fresh Tender for cafeterias (02 nos.)
- Fresh Tender for car parking
- Fresh Tender for Cloak-room at Baltal Camp
- Fresh Tender for cloak-room at Holy Cave
- Fresh Tender for cloak-room at Nunwan Camp
Do’s for the Yatris
- Do carry sufficient woolen clothing as the temperature may sometimes abruptly fall to below 5 degree Celsius.
- Do carry umbrella, wind cheater, raincoat, and waterproof shoes as the weather in the Yatra area is unpredictable.
- Do keep your clothes and eatables in a suitable water proof bag to avoid your belongings getting wet.
- Do keep in your pocket a note containing the name / address, mobile telephone number of any Yatri proceeding for Darshan on the same date as you are doing, for emergency purposes.
- Do carry your identity card / driving license and Yatra permit with you.
About Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board
Out of all Hindu deities, Lord Shiva is extremely popular not only amongst Indians but also amongst the people of other nationalities. To get closer to their revered God, who appears on this earth in the unique form of an Ice Lingam, millions of devotees trek through the daunting mountains to Shri Amarnathji Shrine in South Kashmir every year in the summer months to pay obeisance. The Shrine is managed by Shri Amarnathji Shrine Board (SASB), that was constituted by an Act of the Jammu & Kashmir State Legislature in 2000 with His Excellency the Governor of Jammu and Kashmir as its ex-officio Chairman.
The Amarnathji Shrine Board is responsible for the better management of the Shri Amarnathji Yatra, upgradation of facilities for holy pilgrims and matters connected therewith or incidental thereto... [..]